Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Today the spring took vacation and will hopefully be back on friday.

Many years ago, maybe 5 years, I read an article about the children who are living in the streets of Brazil.
That article touched my heart and soul so much that I made a decision right at that time. I sat a goal for myself. The goal was/is that I shall work for children in need, for charity, some time in the future..
At that moment, when I made the decision, I had no idea, not a clue how I should do to reach my goal. Pretty fast i realized that if I ever should be able to reach my goal, I could not be employed.
In october 2003 I start my first own business. That was a franchise-concept in the animalfood-market. I lost a lot of money in that business, I quit 8 months after the start.
During the 8 months I started a MLM-business in the wellnessindustry. I made some money on that and i enjoyed the way we worked.
In april 2006 the divorce put me in so bad mood for so long time, so it was impossible for me to talk to people about wellness with any kind of trustworthyness.
Because of the loss of money in my first business and due to the divorce, my finances was in bad shape when the summer of 2006 was over. I decided to take a regular employed work for a while to get some stability in my life.
Said and done. In october 2006 I started as a salesman.
It was harder than I ever could imagine to go back to be employed after 3 years on my own.
In december I come across the information about Global Cashflow Network.
When I was reading the information I understand that; THIS IS MY CHANCE to reach my long- term goal and work for the children in need.
Take a look at this link, SIGN UP and receive the FREE information.
http://www.24hourwebcash.com/johansson0209/

After that, you can make your decision. If this HUGE opportunity fits your goals.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home