Choosing Your Future
It´s been a wonderful weekend. In Sweden we have holiday on 1 may. I´ve been away over the weekend with the wonderful woman I met a month ago, we´ve had a very great time together.
During the weekend I´ve thought a lot about my future. I have made my decision, that I will never go back as an employed again.
The freedom it gives to run my own business is of course not possible when I am empoyed.
The possibility to choose.
The possibility it gives me to spend more time with the woman I´ve met.
The possibility it gives me to work when I want, not when someone else tells me to work.
Isn´t it wonderful, that we can choose our own future. The only thing we have to do, is make a DECISION.
This wonderful weekend would, of course, not have been possible if I didn´t ran my own business with the possibility to choose when to work.
I don´t know about you, you who read this, how you want to have your future.
What I know, for sure, is that whatever you decide, you´re going to make the right decision.
If you´d like to be employed, and let someone else run your life. You do that.
But if you like to right your own checks, make your own schedules, run your own life. You do that.
The only difference between the two scenarios is your own decision. You and only You make the choice.
I´ve made mine. I´ve found the business that will make my future bright.
Below you have a link that, hopefully, can help you make your decision about your future. Take a look at it, Look at it and read the information don´t cost anything.
Choose Your Future. Make Your Life A Great Life.
http://www.24hourwebcash.com/johansson0209/
Labels: future, possibility to choose

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home